Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maskmagic - Woodcarving for beginners - update



WHAT SOME STUDENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT MASK MAGIC (c).


1) " I am enjoying this course very much and didn't know until now, such courses
      were offered".

2) " I am most excited about the art. The aspect of relaxation that this medium envelopes
      the carver in. I am most disappointed that this course has only eight sessions".

3) " Carlyle instilled interest and enthusiasm in us all".

4) " A mixture of group techniques and individual teaching - very professional".

5) " I want to make it an interesting hobby".

6) " I am most excited about everyone's carvings - which seem to grow into different
      personalities as they evolve".

7) " I am most excited that I will have a mask hanging on my wall that will draw criticism
      and applause".

8) " Our instructor was extremely enthusiastic, he clearly enjoyed his craft which made
       this course that much more enjoyable. I would like to continue carving after the
       course because of this excellent experience".

9) " Excellent course , very instructive".

Instructor's note: There is a mysterious and  interesting process , when people from varying backgrounds and interests who, never having carved before can complete a variety of  highly aesthetic and uniquely interesting masks over a short period of time.

Many times , I am astounded by the high level of  talent and creativity of these 'beginner's ... I can only explain it by simply saying "magical".

Carlyle Matthew

maskerpieces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment